UHAS SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (TOP UP REGULAR/SANDWICH COURSES – WEEKEND) – HO CAMPUS
Mature applicants with the relevant qualifications can apply to pursue a Top-Up programme in any of the five (5) Bachelor degree programmes (Dietetics; Medical Laboratory Sciences; Medical Imaging (Radiography); Physiotherapy and Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences) in the School of Allied Health Sciences.
General Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have attained the age of 25 years at the time of submitting the application forms.
- Applicants MUST hold a certificate accredited by the AHPC, Ghana (where applicable)
- Applicants should upload a scanned copy of their Licensing Certificates showing their Identification Number (PIN), Academic Certificate and Transcript.
- A proof of a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
- Short listed applicants will have to pass a selection interview.
- All successful applicants will be admitted as fee-paying students.
The entry path for applicants into top-up programmes is outlined below:
A. Diploma Holders