UHAS SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (TOP UP COURSES – WEEKEND)
UHAS SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (TOP UP COURSES – WEEKEND) – HO CAMPUS
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
- Applicants must have certification by Nursing and Midwifery Council, Ghana.
- Applicants must hold a Diploma in their professional area of practice i.e. Nursing / Midwifery with Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.50 or better.
- Applicants must hold Certificate(s) in any of the following areas: SRN and Public Health Nursing (PHN), Midwifery and Mental Health Nursing / Registered Mental Health Nursing (RMN).
- Short-listed applicants may be required to attend a selection interview.
- Applicants MUST have practiced in their chosen fields for three (3) years or more.
- The point of entry will be Level 300.
- Crossing over from one programme to another (e.g. General Nursing, Public Health Nursing and Midwifery) is allowed but the point of entry is Level 200 instead of Level 300 and they must write the Licensing Examination.
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery applicants will progress in the field of Midwifery and are exempted from writing the Licensing Examination. The point of entry is Level 300 but this is at the discretion of the University. The University may decide to put an applicant at Level 200.
Closing Date for Completion of Application Form (Top-Up Applicants).
The deadline for completion of the online application form is Friday June 29, 2018.