UHAS SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH (TOP UP COURSES – SANDWICH) – HOHOE CAMPUS
Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSc. PH) with the following options:
- Disease Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Information
- Health Promotion
- Mental Health
- Candidates with Diploma awarded by accredited Health Institutions and Institutions under the Ministry of Health shall require an FGPA of 2.50 or better/equivalent.
- Short-listed applicants shall be required to attend a selection interview.
- A holder of a two year or three year diploma in any Environmental Health discipline with a minimum of FGPA of 2.50 may apply for Bachelor of Science in Public Health (Environmental Health option).
- Applicants MUST have practiced in their chosen fields for three (3) years or more.
- The point of entry will be Level 300.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants for BSc. PH (Mental Health) should possess any of the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Nursing (General / Psychiatry Nursing and Midwifery.
- Diploma in either Disease Control, Nutrition, Health Promotion or Health Information
- Any other Diploma awarded by accredited Health Institutions
Closing Date for Completion of Application Form (Top-Up Applicants).
The deadline for completion of the online application form is Friday June 29, 2020.