UMaT Diploma Programmes Entry Requirments
Applicants must satisfy any of the following:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate with pass in Integrated Science, Core Mathematics, English Language and credits in the following elective subjects: Physics, Mathematics plus Chemistry or Technical Drawing or Metal Work or Applied Electricity or Electronics.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credits in five (5) subjects including English language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics; and General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level passes in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Mature Applicants should be at least 25 years of age and should have any of the following;
- GCE Ordinary Level Certificate with credits or SSSCE/WASSCE with pass in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a science subject plus experience in the relevant area of study.
- Mature applicants must pass a written examination and /or an interview. Mature applicants must also possess birth certificates which are, at least, five (5) years old after the date of issue.
- Foreign Applicants with equivalent certificates and grades are eligible.