Undergraduate Transfer Applicant of Harvard University

Undergraduate Transfer Applicant of Harvard University

Transfer students are those who are currently enrolled in some undergraduate programs and want to compete the undergraduate program in Harvard University. To get admitted in Harvard University as a Transfer student, follow the instruction below:

Sponsored Link
  1. First, download the application form. To download the application form, use the download link: “Download Admission Form”. This is an Universal Admission Application form and supported by the most of the universities of US. Harvard University requires that you apply through this application form.
  2. Now fill up the form and before submitting the application form, you need to add some supplicants with it. The supplements are:
  • Common/Universal College Transfer Application
  • Harvard College Questions and Writing Supplement for the Common Application
  • $75 fee or a fee waiver
  • SAT or ACT with Writing
  • College (or Registrar’s) Report
  • College Transcript
  • College Instructor Recommendation (2)
  • High School Transcript

Once you have all these papers ready, submit them with the application form. That’s all about the admission application process of Transfer students.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *