Unity Link Money Transfer
Money Transfer Requirements
ID, P.O.A, S.O.F & P.O.O requirements
ID (Identification), P.O.A (Proof of Address), S.O.F (Source of Funds) & P.O.O (Proof of Occupation) requirements.
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Full Valid UK or Overseas Passports that is in date and has at least 6 months validity.
- Full Valid EU National Photo ID Card that is in date issued by an EEA member state or Switzerland.
- Full or Provisional UK Photocard Driving Licence – Paper versions are not acceptable.
- UK Biometric Residence Card with at least 6 months validity
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Address:
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Card statements issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK or EU. – Not more than 3 months old. – This must not be a print out from an ATM.
- Full or Provisional UK Photocard Driving Licence.
- Utility Bill – Electricity, Gas, Water, Landline Phone Bill not more than 3 months old – Utility Company Letters and Mobile Phone bills are not acceptable.
- Council Tax Bill or Statement – Not more than 3 months old.
- DWP or Local Authority benefit letter of entitlement
- HMRC document such as PAYE coding notice or statement of account – Not P60’s.
Mobile phone bills or delivery letters are not accepted.
Acceptable forms for Source of Funds:
- Last 3 months Bank or Building Society Statements – this may be for a current and/or savings account to provide evidence of the source of funds
- Loan agreement form – not letter
- Property sold documentation from a solicitor
- Pension Statement from a known pension provider
- Last 3 months Wage slips
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Occupation:
- Work/Employment contract or Wage slips (last three months)
Please note that any of the above documents may be requested at any time by Compliance.
A valid ID is required for any transaction, starting from £0
Unity Link Financial Services is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).