Unity Link Money Transfer
Money Transfer Requirements
ID, P.O.A, S.O.F & P.O.O requirements
ID (Identification), P.O.A (Proof of Address), S.O.F (Source of Funds) & P.O.O (Proof of Occupation) requirements.
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Full Valid UK or Overseas Passports that is in date and has at least 6 months validity.
- Full Valid EU National Photo ID Card that is in date issued by an EEA member state or Switzerland.
- Full or Provisional UK Photocard Driving Licence – Paper versions are not acceptable.
- UK Biometric Residence Card with at least 6 months validity
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Address:
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Card statements issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK or EU. – Not more than 3 months old. – This must not be a print out from an ATM.
- Full or Provisional UK Photocard Driving Licence.
- Utility Bill – Electricity, Gas, Water, Landline Phone Bill not more than 3 months old – Utility Company Letters and Mobile Phone bills are not acceptable.
- Council Tax Bill or Statement – Not more than 3 months old.
- DWP or Local Authority benefit letter of entitlement
- HMRC document such as PAYE coding notice or statement of account – Not P60’s.
Mobile phone bills or delivery letters are not accepted.
Acceptable forms for Source of Funds:
- Last 3 months Bank or Building Society Statements – this may be for a current and/or savings account to provide evidence of the source of funds
- Loan agreement form – not letter
- Property sold documentation from a solicitor
- Pension Statement from a known pension provider
- Last 3 months Wage slips
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Occupation:
- Work/Employment contract or Wage slips (last three months)
Please note that any of the above documents may be requested at any time by Compliance.
A valid ID is required for any transaction, starting from £0
Unity Link Financial Services is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Find a local collection point
You can pick up cash at any Unitylink collection points through our network of banks and partner pay-out centres wherever you live.
Monies transferred are ready to be picked up instantly through any of our paying banks or Partners below.
Some of our pay out banks open on Saturdays and Sundays please check with your bank for further details.
See Other Money Transfer Services In Ghana