University of Cape Coast UCC Distance Education Forms
UCC SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
1.The cost of a set of Scratch Card and prospectus for Direct admission to the Diploma and Degree in Education/Commerce/Management Studies/Marketing programmes is;
(a) Ghana Nationals: One Hundred and Seventy Ghana Cedis (GH¢170.00).
(b) Foreign Nationals : One Hundred US Dollars (US $ 100.00)
- Mature Students Entrance Examination for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education/Psychology and Foundations of Education/ Science and Maths, Commerce, Management Studies Programmes which include the cost of Scratch Card, a Manual for the Preparatory Classes, Tuition and Examination Fee, is as follows:
(a)Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) for Diploma in Basic Education/Psychology and Foundations of Education /Science and Maths, applicants
(b) Two Hundred and Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢240.00) for Diploma in Commerce and Management Studies applicants.
(c) Foreign Nationals: One Hundred and Twenty US Dollars (US $ 120.00)
3.Mode of payment.
(a)Applicants can buy SCRATCH CARDS from the study centres using BANK DRAFT only, payable to the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast and drawn from any of the following banks:
i. Ghana Commercial Bank
ii. Agricultural Development Bank
(b)SCRATCH CARDS bought from the Regional/District Branches of Zenith Bank, Prudential Bank Ltd. Unibank and Ghana Post should be by CASH.
The requisite application forms can be obtained from the following places:
4. (a) College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
(b) University of Cape Coast Accra Office at Tesano.
(c) All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
(d) All Branches of Unibank Ghana Ltd.
(e) All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
(f) All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
(g) Regional offices and Study Centres of College of Distance Education:
- Ashanti –Kumasi (Tafo Nhyiaso), Obuasi (Obuasi Snr High Technical Sch), Offinso (Dwamena Akenten SHS), Simms, Asante Mampong Technical College of Education, Manso Abore SHS;
- Brong Ahafo – Sunyani (North Nkwabeng), Techiman SHS, Dormaa SHS, Hwidiem SHS, Kintampo SHS, Nkoranza SHS, Drobo SHS;
- Central – Swedru (SWESBU & SWESCO), Assin Foso (Obiri Yeboah SHS), Breman Asikuma SHS, Dunkwa-On-Offin (Boa Amponsem SHS), Kasoa (Ngleshi Amanfrom SHS);
- Eastern – Koforidua (Okorase Junction 10), Oda (Attafuah SHS), Abetifi College of Education, Somanya, Akwamuman SHS (Akosombo), Begoro Presec SHS;
- Greater Accra – Accra (Papafio Hills and Zenith College), Ada (Ada College of Education) Tema (Tema SHS);
- Northern –Tamale (Vittim), Gambaga (Gambaga Girls SHS);
- Upper East – Bolgatanga (Yikeni on the Navrongo Rd.), Navrongo, Zebilla;
- Upper West – Wa (Wa Sec), Tumu College of Education, Lawra, Nandom;
- Volta – Ho (Little Bethlehem), Akatsi (Akatsi College of Education), Jasikan (Jasikan College of Education)
- Western – Takoradi (Ntankorful), Tarkwa (Fiaseman SHS), Enchi College of Education, Nsein SHS, Bibiani SHS, Sefwi Dabieso SHS;
Note the following:
The closing date for sale of application forms is March.
1.All online applications should be submitted online. Duly submitted applications will have application numbers auto generated.
2. The confirmation page should be printed and submitted together with photocopies of certificates, results slips/transcripts to the centre where scratch cards were purchased soon after submitting online. Take note of application numbers and quote it when communicating with the College.
3.Ensure that the date you purchased the scratch card and the serial number of the card is recorded.
4.Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and scratch card for reference purposes.
NB: All programmes will be mounted subject to the attainment of the minimum number of applicants required. In cases where the minimum numbers are not attained, applicants will be asked to change their programme of study.
Foreign applicants will purchase the form for One Hundred (100.00) / One Hundred and Twenty (120.00) US Dollars and also pay their fees in US Dollars.