University Of Cape Coast Faculty Of Law Admission Form
HOW TO APPLY
3.1 Ghanaian Applicants
Applicants should purchase scratch cards for online application at the Centres listed below:
- Cash Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast (Mode of payment – cash)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional and District Capitals (Mode of payment – Postal Order)
- University of Cape Coast, Accra Office, Tesano, Accra (Mode of payment – Cash)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Kasoa – Nyanyano Road, Near Witty Kids Int. School (CASH Payment)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment:
GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)
3.2 Foreign Applicants
International applicants can make payment by VISA Card and have their Scratch Card PIN sent to their e-mail addresses to enable them to complete their applications online.
- Application Fee: Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢600.00,
International Applicants – US$ 350.00
The application fee covers the cost of processing applications, entrance examination, interviews, and publication of examination results/selected candidates.
The deadlines for the sale of Scratch Cards (Ghanaian applicants) and the submission of completed application forms (All applicants) are Friday, 24th March, 2017 and Tuesday, 28th March, 2017 respectively.
4.0 ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- Applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh then go to the Quick Links and click on Apply Now for further instructions. Applicants should select the POST FIRST DEGREE application type.
- Ghanaian applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the Large EMS envelope:
- Application reference number
- Full name
- Postal address
- Type of Application (Post First Degree)
- Applicants are advised to read application instructions as well as the contents of the Faculty Brochure very carefully before completion of the online application form.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF COPIES OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
(a) Copies of completed online application form (confirmation page) accompanied by copies of certificates should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand and should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later than Tuesday, 28th March, 2017
Applicants are to ensure that copies of the confirmation page are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
(b) No additional documents will be accepted after submission of confirmation pages. Applicants are to note that only photocopies of certificates (not returnable) should accompany confirmation pages. Original certificates of applicants offered admission will be inspected during the interview.
(c) Application forms received without Application Reference Numbers and copies of certificates will not be processed. COPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS ARE TO BE FORWARDED DIRECTLY BY UNIVERSITIES ATTENDED BY APPLICANTS.