University Of Cape Coast Faculty Of Law Entry Requirements
Candidates seeking admission to the LLB programme must:
- Have obtained a good first degree in any field of study from a recognized University with at least a 2nd Class Lower Division or have obtained post-graduate qualification from a recognized University.
- Submit an official transcript of academic record.
- Submit at least two referees’ reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer.
- Pass a selection interview.
- Show capacity for a demanding full time study; availability by show of release letter from employers; and ability to pay
- Ghanaian Applicants will be required to:
- Write an entrance examination
- Familiarize themselves with the provisions of the 1992 Ghanaian Constitution and current affairs (national and international)
- Have successfully completed national service.
Eligible foreign applicants (applying from outside Ghana) will be examined via Skype (Skype addresses are to be forwarded to email@example.com ).