University Of Education Winneba UEW Job Vacancies
The University of Education, Winneba, announces for the information of the University Community and the General Public, vacancy for PLANNING OFFICER.
Candidate seeking appointment as Planning Officer must have served in a University as Deputy Planning Officer for a minimum of five years or have a minimum of ten years post-qualification experience in an analogous institution.
Qualification and Experience
Candidates seeking the position must:
- Possess a minimum of Masters Degree in Educational Planning or equivalent professional qualification in the relevant field.
- Have at least minimum of five (5) years Post-qualification or working experience in Senior Management position in the field of Planning in tertiary institution, industry or any relevant public service organization;
- Must be a computer literate;
- Relevant experience in tertiary education management and administration at a senior level will be an advantage.
- Provides input to matters pertaining to academic planning and development of the University.
- Establish a result-based monitoring and evaluation systems
- The annual statistical analysis and reporting on staff, students, infrastructure and research records.
- Monitoring policy developments related to the tertiary education sector;
- Assist in providing organized data to all major stakeholders;
- Coordinate and arrange data on the Basic Statistics for matriculation & congregation each year.
- Responsible for preparation and control of the department’s budget.
- Coordinate the activities of the Units under the office.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
The appointment is full-time with very attractive conditions and benefits.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE
- Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please download application forms (Senior Member Position) from the University of Education, Winneba Website (www.uew.edu.gh) for completion.
- Fifteen (15) copies of the completed application forms should be accompanied with 15 copies of comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of Certificates and other relevant documents.
- Fifteen copies of a two-page statement of candidate’s vision for the Planning Office.
- Applicants should request two (2) referees to submit written reports on them directly to the address below:
The Registrar OR The Registrar
University of Education, Winneba C/o The Office Manager
P. O. Box 25 University of Ghana Overseas Office
Winneba Ghana Universities House
321 City Road
London ECIV ILJ
Closing date for the submission of completed forms is 31st January, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.