University Of Education Winneba UEW Nursing
B. Sc. (Health Administration and Education)
Mode of study:
Health Administration and Education
- Credit passes in three core subjects (English, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- Credit passes in three electives (Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) at either WASSCEor SSSCE
- Five Credit passes at G.C.E ‘O’ Level including English and Mathematics and three passes in Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology at G.C.E Advanced Level
- HND Holders in subjects relevant to the programme who have earned a minimum of second lower division or creditmay be admitted to level 200
- Applicant with Diploma from Nursing or Midwifery College who are registered nurses or midwives may admit to level 200.
- Applicants with 2-year diploma in subjects relevant to the programme, from recognised institutions may be admitted to Level 100.