University Of Education Winneba UEW Sandwich Admission Forms 2023/2024
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba UEW Admissions
- Visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- DIRECT – GH¢ 200.00 (Diploma & Undergraduate – Only WASSCE / SSS Applicants)
- DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION – GH¢ 200.00
- MATURE – GH¢ 300.00 (Applicants 25 years and over OR who will be 25 years by 1st August)
- POST DIPLOMA – GH¢ 200.00 (Applicants who have a recognised Diploma / Higher National Diploma as specified in the brochure)
- POST GRADUATE – GH¢ 250.00 (Applicants who have a First Degree eg Bachelor or Second Degree eg. Masters)
- INTERNATIONAL – US$ 100.00 (or Ghana Cedi Equivalent) (Applicants who are not Ghanaians)
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.
UNIVERSAL MERCHANT BANK
Apply Online : http://applications.uew.edu.gh/#/applicant/login
Apply Online: http://applications.uew.edu.gh/#/applicant/login
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into regular, sandwich (SESSION: JULY – AUGUST EACH YEAR) and distance programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2023/2024academic year.
Cost of applications
|Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma||GHS 200.00|
|Undergraduate Mature||GHS 300.00|
|Post Graduate||GHS 250.00|
|International Applicant||USD 100.00|
|Mature Applicants to Regular and Sandwich undergraduate programmes||30th March, 2022|
|Direct/Post-Diploma Applicants to Regular and Sandwich programmes||31st May, 2022|
|Mature Applicants to Distance programmes||30th April, 2022|
|Direct/Post Diploma Applicants to Distance programmes||29thJune, 2022|
A. Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
B. With the exception of 2022 WASSCE Candidates, all others should ensure they provide their results at the time of submitting their applications.
C. Applicants are entreated to study the Admissions Brochure carefully before completing an application form.
D. Mature Applicants for the B.Ed. Special Education programme are required to sit and pass the Entrance Examination in their first programme (Special Education) as well as a second programme.
E. Successful applicants for Ghanaian Language programmes would be given the opportunity to offer a second programme in English/French/Linguistics/German.
F. Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.