University of Ghana Korle Bu Campus
University of Ghana Korlebu Campus is the main campus for the college of health sciences.
The campus is located at the premise of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital.
The College of Health Sciences (CHS) is now made up of the following institutions:
- School of Biomedical and Allied Health Sciences with Professor Solomon F. Ofori-Acquah
- School of Medicine and Dentistry with Professor Margaret Y. M. Lartey as Dean
- School of Nursing and Midwifery with Dr. Lydia Aziato as the Acting Dean
- School of Public Health which has Professor Richard Adanu as Dean
- School of Pharmacy with Dr. Julius Isaac Asiedu-Gyekye as Acting Dean
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, with Professor Kwabena M Bosompem as Director.
Our vision is “bringing good health, comfort and happiness to people”.
Our mission is to produce highly qualified and competent health professionals and medical scientists to provide promotive, preventive and curative services to meet the health needs of the nation and the global community through world class excellence in teaching, research and dissemination of knowledge.
P.O. Box KB 52,