University of Ghana Registry
The Office of the Registrar provides administrative support and services to students and staff of the University.
The Office is responsible for maintaining the integrity of academic records of the University.
The records comprise of academic evaluations, academic publications Boars/Committees record. One of the greatest objectives in the of the Office of the Registrar is to strive to serve our students, faculties/departments/units.
Academic publications and scheduling services
- Directs academic and non-academic program editors in revising and creating content for the university.
- Provides access to the directory database and support to the directory maintainers
- Generates and maintain the official academic calendar, class schedule, and university catalog.
- Creates and maintains articulation agreements with educational institutions in Ghana
Degree audit programming
- Implements and maintains the degree progress report.
Office of veteran’s affairs
We strive to support veterans, reservists and dependents of disabled or diseased veterans to receive educational benefits.
Student’s records and registration
- Facilitates registration for each semester.
- Facilitates the grading process
- Supports the accuracy and integrity of students data