UPSA Undergraduate and Diploma Courses 2023/2024
UPSA Undergraduate and Diploma Courses 2023/2024. University of Professional Studies (UPSA), Ghana UNDERGRADUATE AND DIPLOMA Courses 2023/2024 Download PDF
The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
All UPSA graduates including those who will graduate in August 2022 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any person(s) who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that their on-line applications are correctly filled and submitted.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Information Technology Management