Wisconsin BSc Information Technology
The Bachelor of Science Information Technology degree provides graduates with the knowledge, skills and competencies they need to analyse and solve problems across all systems and IT functions within an organisation.
Teaching methods: Students learn through a variety of methods including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work, simulations, field work and mini projects.
Study options: Regular, weekend and evening classes are available.
Courses offered include:
• Programming (including C++, Java etc.)
• Website Design and Development
• Systems Analysis and Design
• Networking and Data Communication
Career options in IT:
• Information Systems Manager
• Database Administrator