Wisconsin International University College, Ghana Admission Requirements
Wisconsin Entry Requirement
Why should Wisconsin International University College, a premiere private university, be your first choice for both graduate and undergraduate programmes? Here are four reasons why:
- Flexible adaptable study options, day or evening undergraduate programmes mounted to suit your time schedule
- Springboard for invaluable learning opportunities – enroll to experience modern teaching and learning facilities
- Massive career prospect – become a well baked degree holder adequately prepared to stand out at your work place
- Reasonable and accommodating terms of payment – modest open terms of fee payment
- Directly Online: http://wiuc-ghana.edu.gh/online-application
- In Person: Pick up forms from
- Main Campus at North Legon, Agbogba Road, Off the Haatso Road
- City Campus at St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex, Kanda near GBC
General (Undergraduate Programmes)
a. WASSCE and SSCE
Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in English, Mathematics and Integrated Science (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36. For SSSCE, candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
b. Mature Students
Candidates must be at least 25 years old and must write and pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics, IT and General Business. They may also be required to attend an interview.
Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc) and HND, among others may contact us for levels of placement.
For more information, call +233 (0) 302 504 391/399 or Whatsapp + 233 (0) 54 853 383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org